Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kudos, Kidd Kraddick!

Thanks to WDOD FM The Mountain, Kidd Kraddick in the morning, I
have a chance at an amazing once in a lifetime opportunity!
Before the thoughts of
"What outfit would I wear?"
"What would I say?"
"Who would I take with me?"
pop into my head, I have to explain to you my situation.
Kidd Kraddick in the morning is giving away FRONT ROW tickets
PLUS BACKSTAGE PASSES to JOHN MAYER in Atlanta, GA!!!!
Oh, only if I could have at least this one moment in my lifetime to
sit front row with someone and MEET John backstage!!!
This is EPIC!
Soo,, details are: I have to enter online every hour before March 17th
in hopes of winning this wonderful contest! I have entered twice as I have heard of
the contest this afternoon and I. WILL. ENTER. EVERY. HOUR. I. AM. AWAKE.
until Kidd calls Kayla and awards her with the most fantastic news! :)
Okay, so the chances are slim but STILL!! This is the best thing and the
best uplifting motivation to WIN! THANK YOU KIDD KRADDICK
FOR MAKING MY LIFE HAVE SO MUCH MEANING, IF ONLY FOR A MOMENT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com