Thursday, May 19, 2011

Time

It’s time.
It’s time to grow up and accept responsibility for your actions.


For many teenagers, this statement is hard to handle.
It’s time to clear the drama.
Time to leave some behind that weren’t really there for you to begin with..
But most importantly, time to have fun!

For me, it hasn’t been the easiest thing in the world to accept responsibility and accept growing up, but in all honesty, I do want to be recognized as a woman. I’ve had tons of fun as a teenager and being in high school/college has been the best experience a kid could ask for. But that’s just it. A KID could ask for.



While we’re being honest, I’m almost 100% sure that I will be the first one out of my group of friends to get married. And the first to graduate college and get a job. Thank God for dual enrollment. I want to get married early. I want it to just be me and Tysce for a while and then I want to be around 24 or 25 when I start having kids.

You may say that I just have everything all planned out.. And I kinda sort of do.

1 comments:

Alexa said...

this made me smile :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com