Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cutesy Crafts

Okay, okay. I know it's been a while but I have had
so much to do between work and well, work. To be honest,
I haven't had time for much of anything else and I only
work at a cafe from 10 to 3.
Anyway, my mom and I started buying letters about 2 years ago
from Hobby Lobby and glueing scrapbook paper to them for
gifts and what-not. It is SO cute! You can use any pattern and
color the sides of the letter to match. Recently I have started
painting the letters along with "papering" them just to spice
it up a little. I have a few pictures of my latest crafty ideas and I
wanted to share them with you guys so if you have any interest
in them, you can email me and I can make anything you'd like!

Painted/scrapbook letters are $6 a piece or if there's 3 or more
(like a name) it's $4 a piece! I also paint crosses and picture frames!
If you have a new idea you'd like me to try, feel free to ask!!
It will take me around 2 days to get your
order back to you! The letters are not that expensive but
it does take me about an hour to paint a letter!
I'm a perfectionist!
Please email me or call me with your order! I'd love
to paint something for your child or you! :)
I am also in the process of finding the really big letters
that go outside on your porch/door. I'll let you guys
know as soon as I do find them! Thank you!!

Email me @: kaylakennamer@yahoo.com or
call me @: 256-647-8413

Painted Polka Dot "M" $6 (Any color available)


Painted Cross $8 (Any color available)


Smaller "W" Polka Dot $5
(Any letter and color(s) available)


Zebra "R" Letter $6


Painted Letter $6 (Any color available)


Painted "K" Zebra Letter $6


Painted "C" Striped Letter $6 (Any color available)


Painted "L" Letter $6 (Any color available)


Painted Polka Dot Letter $6 (Any color available)


Zebra Picture Frame $15 (Any pattern available upon request)


Scrapbook Letter $6 (Any pattern or letter available)


Painted Letter $6 (Any color available!)


Large Painted Canvas $12 (Any colors available!)


Painted "RTR" $12 (Any colors available!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com