Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Friday!

After a long work week, all I wanted to do was crawl
on the couch with a movie and a bowl of ice cream.
And I did.

Anyways, I found out this cool new way of seeing
exactly who looks at my blog. If the person doesn't have
a blogger account and just views my blog, I can
see from what city and state they're in.
And let me tell you,
I was shocked!
I am so So SO grateful for everyone viewing and
reading, you have no idea! I am so glad that
people are interested in reading what I have to tell the world! People are reading This Is My Now from Opelika, Alabama all the way to Charlotte, North Carolina!! Even if only once,
THANK YOU!!

Also, I have some new pieces to add to my art collection
and I am going to share them with you soon so please
stop by again soon! You might want one of
them for your house! :) Thank you!


"Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord." Psalm 31:24

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com