Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thankful

Why do we hurt the people we love the most, the most?
That has been on my mind a lot lately..
There is one person in this world that can make me happy, make me smile,
make me cry and drive me crazy all in one day and I still love him more than anything. Mostly it is, me driving him crazy. He takes care of me.


He provides for me when he shouldn't. He is the funniest person I know. He knows me better than anyone in the world. And I love that.



He is the greatest person and I don’t deserve him.



He will never be able to understand how much I love him. Even if he could slightly even get a glimpse of how deep my love is for him, he still wouldn’t understand. I have made many mistakes and time and time again he forgives me and sometimes I wonder why. Why me? What do I do that makes him love me as much as I love him? Why me, forever? He could have any girl and pass me up, but after almost 3 years, he still has faith in us. But why?



It’s like staring at the moon and staring really hard and still not being able to comprehend what it looks like and how big it is.


That’s how much I love him.




It’s like being in the middle of the ocean and as far as you can see is just water and still not being able to comprehend how big the ocean is. You just can’t no matter how hard you try.
I feel like my blogs are best when I am the most emotional.. When I
have to stop typing to wipe the tears off of my face, I realize how deeply in love with him I am.




That’s how it is,
and I still can’t comprehend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com