Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NEW NEW NEW!

Yay!!! New designs!!
I've been working hard the past two weeks to
get these finished so that I could get some orders
and I only have a few orders as of right now but
hopefully you will all like some of these designs!
I can do any size, color or pattern shown here plus
a few more so just let me know if you're interested! :)


kaylakennamer@yahoo.com or 256-647-8413


12 in. X 9 in. $15
Roll Tide!


11 in. X 14 in. $15


Letters with ribbon $8


16 in. X 20 in. $20



11 in. X 14 in. $15
I made this one for my friend who goes
to Auburn! Even though I am an Alabama
fan, I really liked this and she did too! :)



11 in. X 14 in. Canvas $15


Scrapbook letters with ribbon $8

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute designs!

I feel like I have seen some of them before, but non the less. They are super cute.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com